كلمه های ناقص جمله های زیر را كامل كنید و در پاسخنامه بنویسید.
1/2. These collecions of aerosolsr_ flect the suns heat and therefore c_ _ se the Earth to cool.
3/4. sometimes a wh_ le family group is employed , with the pa_ment to a parent or a relative.
5/6.The main party fol_o_s the advance party. They carry a radio tele_ _ one and more supplies.
از گروه كلمه های داده شده زیر كلمه مناسب هر جملات را انتخاب كنید و در پاسخنامه بنویسید.
Attended – zone – referee – victim – employed – located – disturb – mental – overactive – supplier – mobile
7. The captain asked for a (n)…. Because one of the players was injured.
8. she opened the door quietly so as not to …..the sleeping child.
9. Many people have ….. the club since we reduced the price of tickets.
10. The fireman had to enter the danger ……to save the little son.
11.My father works 16 hours a day.He is a (n) ….to save the little son.
12.The ambulance took the….. of the car accident to the hospital.
13. A…… is a person,company, or a country that provides you with goods or requirements.
14.Our school is…… in the north of the city.
15. when soldiers are at war ….. kitchens cook food for them.
16. Doing maths needs a lot of …..acivity.
از ستون B كلمه مناسب تعریف ستون A را انتخاب كنید و در پاسخنامه بنویسید.
17. change in the boys conition that is a sign of illness.
18.say something to someone in speech or writing
19. to move (sth) to a later time
20 . give somebody something that is needed
21. having a large population
22. begin a journey,a race , etc.
D. set off
پاسخ مناسب را انتخاب كنید و در پاسخنامه بنویسید.
23.The student wishes he …………so many mistakes in the dictation last week.
a. hadn’t made
c. didn’t make
d. wouldn’t make
24. Im glad we had taken a map with us. We …… lost if we hadent had one.
a. might get
d.might have gotten
25. Ive spent too much time on English.
He said that……….too much time on English.
a. he had spent
b.he has spent
c.I have spent
26.The assistant asked us …. Talk near the classroom door.
27.The teacher ……him not to waste his time and pay attention to the lesson.
28.I was walking home in the rain. I got wet.
I got wet ………. Walking home in the rain.
29. walking along the street,……..
a.Ali saw a close friend
b. it started to rain heavily
c. the street was very crowded
d.ther was a terrible accident
30. Having …….his homework, he haded it in to the teaccher.
c. to do
31. pick ….. all the pieces of paper you have dropred.
32. He said ……a hotel, we looked for a restaurant to have dinner.
d. we found
جملات ناقص را كامل كنید و در پاسخنامه بنویسید.
33. Jim was playing tennis. He hurt his arm.
34. It is raining . I wish it………because we are going out tomorrow.(stop)
The climbers asked me………………….
35.where did you camp yesterday?
The climbers asked me……………………
36. Reza to his friend : would you like to come to the cinema with us?
Reza invited his friend ………………..
37.we had spent nearly all our money. We had to leave the hotel.(Having)
38.How long does the meeting last?
Do you know…………………..?
39. My frien is always tired because he goes to bed late.
I wish he ……….to bed late any more.
مكالمه های ستون های A , B را جور كنید و در پاسخنامه بنویسید.
40. Id like to buy a watch.
41. How often does the bus leave?
42. what condition is your bag in?
43. can I try on these shoes, please?
44. How long are you going to be away?
45. Im going to visit my brother in Hamedan.
A.Every ten minutes.
B.My bag is lost.
c.for about two weeks
D.That ll be nice.
E. Its quire old.
G.what make do you want?
1 Sentence comprehension:
48.He could have gotten a job easily if he had had a university degree.
a. since he had a university degree, he got a job.
b.He didn’t have a university degree, so he didn’t get a job.
c. He hadn’t had a university degree, but he got a job.
d. Ahthough having a university degree, he didn’t get a job.
49. In most countries young boys and girls are prevented from smoking.
This sentence means that in most countries
a. young grils and boys aren’t allowed to smoke.
b. young grils and boys are allowed to smoke.
c. young boys and grils are forced to smoke.
d. young boys and grils are permitted to smoke.
50. people brought up in the country require a larger personal territory. So if they back away when you are talking to them, they are not being impolite, it is just because you have invaded their personal territory. The above sentence tells us that villagers may move back ward when you talk to them because…..
a. they are impolite
b. they are brought up in the country
c. you may have entered their personal territory
d. their persona territory is smaller than yours
Cloze test :
Very few of us can use both our hands 51 well.
Most of us are right handed.52 about five people out of a hundred ard left handed. New – born 53 can get and take objects with either of their right hands, but about two years 54 their birth they 55 to use their right hands. Scientists 56 think that we receive and get this quality from monkeys. They 57 that monkeys use one of their hands more than the 58 but it can be either hand. There are as many right handed monkeys 59 there are left handed ones. But most human beings see their right hands better and this makes life 60 for left handed people.
51. a. correctly
52. a. Lonely
53. a. adults
54. a. before
56. a.used to
57. a. found
Reading comprehension :
According to some experts, the younger people are basically different from thd older ones. The old no not underdstand all thd problems of the modern world. On the other hand, the younger people have grown up with these problems and are deeply concerned about them. The older people still control the business organization, government and education. They younger people want to make change in these areas to fit the needs of modem society. In order to put an end to their differences, both the older and younger people realize that the world has changed and that new responses are necessary for many problems of the society.
61.According to the passage, the younger and the older people….
a. don’t have the same ideas
b. don’t have different ideas
c. feel equal responsibilities
d. understand each other very well
62.The passage points out that the ….. in the society.
a. younger and the older people are powerful
b. older people are more powerful than younger people
c. younger people don’t like power
d. older people have lost all their powers
63.The older and younger people both agree on ….. the present situation.
64.The younger people are concerned about the problem in the society.( True or False)
65.According to both , older and younger people, what are necessary for many problems of the society?
66.Do the old understand all the problems of the modern world?
67. Who are still in charge of the official organizations?
68. why do the younger people want to make changes?